Aquarium Fish Tank Water Grass Plant CO2 Generator Systems DIY Reactor Equipment Regulators
- List PriceUS$19.98piece
- Sale PriceUS$19.98piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Starting Pressure: 1kg
Air Tube Length: 1.8m
● Eco-friendly material, safe to use.
● Simple construction, easy for reaction.
● Convenient operation, make the CO2 reaction easier.
● With magic acid absorption head, effectively prevent the "acid accumulation" phenomenon during use.
1. Prepare 2 carbonated beverage bottles (recommended 1.5L, 2L, 2.3L or 2.5L)
2. Dissolved raw materials (take 2L coke bottle as an example)
• 200g citric acid + 600ml water (completely dissolved)
• 200g baking soda + 200ml water (shake even)
3. Start the reaction
① Confirm that the trim valve is closed, squeeze the citric acid bottle hard, squeeze the citric acid solution into the baking soda bottle as much as possible, shake the baking soda bottle, and let the citric acid and baking soda react fully to produce CO2 gas;
② After squeezing into the end, open the trim valve and deflate to form a pressure difference. At this time, the citric acid solution will automatically flow into the baking soda bottle, then close the trimmer valve, shake the baking soda bottle, and let the citric acid and baking soda fully reaction;
③ If the pressure is less than 1 kg, continue to operate, repeat step 2, then open the trim valve again to form a pressure difference, and let the citric acid solution automatically flow into the baking soda bottle to make more CO2 gas and increase the pressure;
④ When the pressure gauge pointer is at the position of 1 kg, the air pressure is just right, you can connect the refiner and adjust the gas output to normal use.
• When the starting pressure reaches the appropriate size (1kg), the magic acid absorption head is fixed at 2~3cm below the liquid surface, which can effectively prevent the "acid accumulation" phenomenon during use.
• Fixing the acid absorption head on the liquid surface can terminate the reaction at any time; Flexible control of the position of the acid absorption head in the liquid can control the amount of citric acid, and greatly prolong the use time of the raw material.
1. It is forbidden to use non-carbonated beverage bottles (poor pressure resistance, interface mismatch);
2. It is forbidden to use highly corrosive chemical reagents such as strong acid and alkali. In order to achieve the best use effect, it is recommended to use MC original reaction materials;
3. Do not fill the liquid in the bottle too much. After the reaction, all the liquid will enter the baking soda bottle. If no storage space is reserved for the gas, the liquid will seal the whole device and cannot be used, causing malfunction;
4. Because the final use time and effect depend on personal operation, the method of use is for reference only. It is not responsible for the situation other than the product quality problem. It is forbidden to invert or shake the bottle during use. Do not disassemble the components or open the bottle during operation. Avoid children's contact or playing.
1 X CO2 Systems (Not included carbonated beverage bottles)